Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 7 -- Using those college classes on the farm.

We created a postcard for our sale this week.



Making a postcard involves all skills I used in the past three jobs I've had as a marketing/communications manager.  Hiring skilled labor, managing information and placement, and getting things done on time, with the business owner who is very picky about how his farm and business look (justifiably so).

I get to the point in these, because I'm managing a part time job, kids, a household, and being the communications manager for PVF, that I simply want them to be done.  However, when I listen to my husband and really spend time with the piece, I'm glad I paid attention to detail.   Because seriously, I think this looks great, because we got them just how we wanted them.

It's going in tomorrow's mail. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment