Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 15. Interruptions

We made it to Louisville. Arrived at 10 pm. After a day of interruptions.
Interruptions are something that on a farm are an everyday part of life. On the days I'm home I like it when I respond to an I nterruption. It allows me an opportunity to listen to a friend or help at school or ride out in the field or the pasture.

Today interruptions made it practically impossible for me to walk out the door. I ran and ran to get done all the random things before you leave for a few days.   Interruptions caused me to get the oil changed in a car so clayton had something to drive down here tomorrow.  Interruptions found a repairman who just showed up unannounced 1 hour before I had to leave.  Interruptions caused me to copy a bunch of stuff that I was supposed to leave at work and had to stop at the post office and mail it back.

We are here!!  We made it. Despite interruptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment